HOW TO APPLY?
A - APPLICATION TIMETABLE
|Application Dates||01 - 28 June 2019|
|Announcement of the Placement Results||05 July 2019|
|Final Registration||08 July – 09 August 2019|
|Turkish Language Proficiency Exam||16 September 2019|
2019 – Undergraduate Admission Quotas for Foreign National Students Click Here.
B - APPLICATION
During the applications, candidates will be asked to declare “Foreign Nationals Admission Exam” results organized by our University or any other Higher Education Institution in Turkey or the document showing the CGPA for their secondary education.
The application will be based on the information declared by the applicants; however, in case of false statements the applicant’s exam will be null and void even if they are placed and complete their registration; furthermore CAKU will pursue legal action.
C - APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. Applicants should visit the http://onkayit.karatekin.edu.tr/yos website during 01 - 28 June 2019 and fill in the application form to apply.
2. Identity Information asked must comply with the information on the applicants’ passport and it should not be abbreviated or changed in any way.
3. Application type;
3a. In case of applications with the “Foreign Nationals Admission Exam” Result organized by our University (CAKUYOS),
3b. In case of applications with a “Foreign Nationals Admission Exam” Result organized by any of the Higher Education Institutions inTurkey , then the applicants must upload the document proving their exam score.
3c. In case of applications with CGPA of the Secondary Education, then the applicants must upload the documents as a single file, which includes the original document proving the CGPA of their Secondary Education (transcripts) and the Turkish translation, which (shows the graduation CGPA of the candidate clearly and) is approved by an Embassy or a Consulate of Turkey.
4. Candidates must choose the departments/programs they wish to study (Candidates can list a maximum of 20 (twenty) choices).
5. Applications will be valid following the approval of CAKU.
Applicants will be solely responsible for any misplacements or wrong doings arising from information or preferences submitted/uploaded in the application forms.
D – PLACEMENT
1. Placements will be conducted by Foreign National Student Admission and Placement Commission on the basis of the applicants’ score, preferences and department quotas. In case of equal scores, date of birth will be the criteria and younger applicants will be given priority.
2. CAKU has the final say as to decide not to fill all the quotas.
3. If a candidate is accepted to a department requiring Special Talent Exam, the candidate should also be successful at the relevant Special Talent Exam.
E - REGISTRATION
Eligible applicants should finalize their registration during 08 July – 09 August 2019 at the Cankiri Karatekin University Registrar’s Office (Rectorate Additional Services Unit) located at the 15 Temmuz Şehitler Bulvarı No:10 ÇANKIRI. For finalizing their registrations, candidates must apply in person.
F – REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
1. Photocopy of the ID or the passport page bearing personal information certified by the Turkish Consulates or the Embassies in their country,
2. The Original of “the Certificate of Equivalency” proving its equivalence to the Diplomas granted by Turkish High Schools,
3. 4 photographs 4,5 cm x 6 cm in size taken within the last 6 months,
4. If the application type is “Foreign Nationals Admission Exam Result” organized by any of the Higher Education Institutions in Turkey , the Foreign Nationals Admission Exam Score,
5. The Original of High School Diploma or the Turkish Translation of the High School Diploma certified by the Turkish Consulate or the Embassy in their country,
6. The Original and the Turkish Translation of the transcript certified by the Turkish Consulate or the Embassy in their country,
7. A document proving the applicant’s financial means to continue his/her study and the contact information for the institutions and people issuing the document.
TUITION FEES FOR THE FOREIGN STUDENTS TO BE REGISTERED IN ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
|Fakülte / Yüksekokul / Meslek Yüksekokulu
Faculty / School / Vocational School
|2019-2020 GÜZ DÖNEMİ
|2019-2020 BAHAR DÖNEMİ
|2019-2020 TOPLAM YILLIK ÜCRET
Toplamı Annual Tuition Total
|MESLEK YÜKSEKOKULU (İ.Ö.)
VOCATIONAL SCHOOL (EP)
FACULTY OF FORESTRY
|SAĞLIK BİLİMLERİ FAKÜLTESİ
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
|GÜZEL SANATLAR FAKÜLTESİ
FACULTY OF FINE ARTS
|İKTİSADİ VE İDARİ BİLİMLER FAKÜLTESİ
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
|İKTİSADİ VE İDARİ BİLİMLER FAKÜLTESİ(İ.Ö.)
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES (EP)
FACULTY OF LETTERS
FACULTY OF LETTERS (EP)
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
FACULTY OF SCIENCES (EP)
|KIZILIRMAK MESLEK YÜKSEK OKULU
KIZILIRMAK VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
|MÜHENDİSLİK FAKÜLTESİ / FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||₺1.500,00||₺1.500,00||₺3.000,00|
|ELDİVAN SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ MYO
ELDIVAN VOCATIONAL SCHOOL OF HEALTH SERVICES
|ELDİVAN SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ MYO(İ.Ö.)
ELDIVAN VOCATIONAL SCHOOL OF HEALTH SERVICES (EP)
|YAPRAKLI MESLEK YÜKSEK OKULU
YAPRAKLI VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
|YAPRAKLI MESLEK YÜKSEK OKULU(İ.Ö.)
YAPRAKLI VOCATIONAL SCHOOL (EP)
|ILGAZ TURİZM VE OTELCİLİK YÜKSEKOKULU
ILGAZ SCHOOL OF TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT
|ÇERKEŞ MESLEK YÜKSEKOKULU
CERKES VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
|İSLAMİ İLİMLER FAKÜLTESİ
FACULTY OF ISLAMIC SCIENCES
|İSLAMİ İLİMLER FAKÜLTESİ (İ.Ö.)
FACULTY OF ISLAMIC SCIENCES (EP)
Dil Eğitimi Uygulama ve Araştırma Merkezi tarafından verilecek olan TÜRKÇE hazırlık eğitimi /
TURKISH LANGUAGE PREPARATION Course organized by Language Education Application and Research Center
YILLIK 2000 ₺ (Sarf Malzemeler ve Eğitim Materyalleri Dahil ) / Annual Tuition Fee 2000 ₺ (Including Course Materials and Consumables)
Çankırı Karatekin Üniversitesi Registrar’s Office
Rektörlük Ek Hizmet Binası 15 Temmuz Şehitler Bulvarı No:10 18200 ÇANKIRI
Tel: 0376 2127678 – Ext. 4004/4006
Fax: 0376 2134849